Drone Pilot (multiple openings)
NEOM, Saudi Arabia (On-site): 1 Opening
Drone pilots will be responsible for flying different types of drones such as multirotor, fixed wings VTOL, and confined space drones, such as the Elios3. Drone pilots will work on developing mission plans for different types of projects, and must be able to use drones for different applications such as surveying, mapping, inspection, videography, etc.
- Fly drones in a safe manner
- Stay updated on emerging technologies within the drone market
- Purchase Drones
- Report back drone status to supervisors
- Program drones for specific missions
- Go on missions and assist as needed
- Prepare required equipment for missions
- Inspect drones to ensure that they meet company safety standards
- Maintain drones and other gear as required
- 2+ years of experience flying drones
- Part 107 license holder
- Bachelor’s degree (Geomatics or Surveying preferred)
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
Send your CV
Would you like to work with us? Feel free to send us your cv!
As soon as we find you compatible with an opening, we will get back to you.