Government Affairs Specialist
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia:1 Opening
Government Entities We Work With:
- General Authority of Civil Aviation-GACA (Riyadh and Jeddah)
- General Authority of Surveying and Geomatics Information - GASGI (Riyadh and Jeddah)
- Royal Guard
- Ministry of Interior
- KSA Municipalities (primarily: Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, and Tabuk)
- Saudi Cybersecurity Federation
Experience and Personal Profile:
- Saudi National.
- Lives in Riyadh city (able to travel across KSA when required)
- 5+ years of experience working in a similar position
- Excellent Arabic writing skills
- Preference given to candidates that are ex-GACA, ex-GDMS (General Directorate of Military Survey) or ex-GASGI
High-level Job Description:
- File drone permission requests to all required government entities
- Follow-up on request status until permission is granted (i.e, personal visits, calls, emails, formal letters...etc.)
- Track status of submitted permission requests and present monthly reports on permission status to supervisors
- Coordinate with clients and their assigned Key Account Manager (KAM) to obtain any supporting documentation that may be required
- Keep track of regulation updates related to drone operation inside KSA
- Travel to meet government entities when required
- Work closely with all KAMs and the Data Acquisition Head to ensure we are able to obtain all required permissions in time to initiate projects on the planned date.
Send your CV
Would you like to work with us? Feel free to send us your cv!
As soon as we find you compatible with an opening, we will get back to you.