Key Account Manager Government
Key account manager (KAM) for the government sector is required to build winning business relationships with our potential clients in the government sectors. KAM will represent the company in Riyadh city and will work on closing big deals with our potential clients mainly focusing on the following services: surveying and mapping, construction monitoring, NDT inspection, Scan-to-BIM, Digital Twin modeling and Metaverse services (VR, AR, MR). The KAM will also work on specific targeted potential clients to customize solutions for them by understanding their requirements and work internally with the operation and business development team to translate client requirements to minimum viable products that can secure the deals.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Write technical and financial proposals
- Study tenders request and work with the team to prepare all the required technical and commercial proposals to make sure we secure the deal.
- Build excellent business relationships with our clients.
- Manage different big accounts in the government sector and Oil and Gas industry.
- Keep track of all the deals and provide the required reports to the management on weekly/monthly basis using the company CRM.
- Manage different sizes of projects across all different project stages: proposal development, pre-contracting, contracting, execution and closure.
- Follow up with the client regarding payments and invoices.
Education and Personal Strengths:
- Saudi national
- Bachelor Degree
- Live in Riyadh (ability to travel across KSA when required)
- Previous experience related to Drone Services is preferred
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Highly proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Self-learner and self-motivated
- Extrovert and enjoy working with people and appreciate working in a culture diverse environment.
Send your CV
Would you like to work with us? Feel free to send us your cv!
As soon as we find you compatible with an opening, we will get back to you.