Key Account Manager Oil & Gas
Key account manager (KAM) for the Oil and Gas industry is required to build winning business relationships with our potential clients in the oil & gas and petrochemical sectors. KAM will represent the company in the eastern region and will work on closing big deals with our potential clients mainly focusing on the following services: surveying and mapping, construction monitoring, NDT inspection, Scan-to-BIM, Digital Twin modeling and Metaverse services (VR, AR, MR).
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Write technical and financial proposals
- Study tenders request and work with the team to prepare all the required technical and commercial proposals to secure the deal.
- Build excellent business relationships with our clients.
- Manage different major accounts in the government sector and Oil and Gas industry.
- Keep accurate records of all deals and provide weekly/monthly reports as required to the management using the company CRM.
- Manage all sizes of projects across all stages: proposal development, pre-contracting, contracting, execution and closure.
- Follow up with the client regarding payments and invoices
Education and Personal Strengths:
- Saudi national
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (preferred Mechanical/Civil Engineering)
- Live in eastern region (ability to travel across KSA when required)
- Previous experience related to Industrial inspection would be an advantage
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
- Highly organized
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Self-learner and self-motivated
- Extrovert and enjoy working with people and appreciates working in a culture diverse environment.
Send your CV
Would you like to work with us? Feel free to send us your cv!
As soon as we find you compatible with an opening, we will get back to you.