The operations administrator will support the daily operations of our fast-growing company. Their responsibilities will include dealing with clients, vendors and colleagues both in person, by email and phone, maintaining financial records for logistics, and providing administrative support as needed. They should be able to oversee and ensure smooth and efficient daily operations. Ultimately, a top-notch operations administrator who is highly organized and thrives under pressure.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Answering and responding to client requests and enquiries.
- Arranging logistics for field teams, including flight and hotel bookings, and transport of equipment.
- Managing and updating company databases.
- Record expenses related to logistics.
- Liaise with Vendors and create Purchase orders under direction of the Project Management Office.
- Schedule meetings including room bookings and any necessary equipment needed, minute taking and prompt distribution of minutes.
- Drafting and mailing customer correspondence and newsletters.
- Organizing events.
- Proofreading and assisting with operational and marketing material.
- Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.
Education and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree.
- Fluent English and Arabic (Verbal and Written)
- 1.5 + years increasingly responsible administrative role
- Fully proficient in using MS Office (Excel, PPT, WD, etc)
- Prior experience working with senior managers (C-levels)
- Prior experience of event organization including marketing.
Send your CV
Would you like to work with us? Feel free to send us your cv!
As soon as we find you compatible with an opening, we will get back to you.