Trainee Drone Pilot
Thuwal, KAUST:1 Opening
Entry level interested in learning drone piloting in a fast growing company. Successful candidates will get the opportunity to be hired by FalconViz as a drone pilot.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Attend daily training sessions.
- Do drone flight simulation sessions
- Conduct daily training tasks and assignment
- Report their daily progress to the training leader
- Maintaining drones and equipment on daily basis
- Comply with the lab and office policies and procedures
- Study to obtain GACA Part 107 license by the end of the internship duration (3 months).
Education and Personal Strengths:
- Good command of both Arabic and English language (Spoken and written)
- Fast learner
- Pay attention to details and instructions
- Punctual and organized
- Ready to work in harsh environment under the sun in the desert
- Prior knowledge of Geomatics/Surveying is preferred
Send your CV
Would you like to work with us? Feel free to send us your cv!
As soon as we find you compatible with an opening, we will get back to you.